- This event has passed.
Grief & Loss 4
Grief, Loss & Bereavement Training – this is a “Stand Alone” training course over 2 days for a cost of £200.00. This course is the first two days of the Doula Training Foundation Course. Aim: To support participants in developing the knowledge and understanding needed to be able to provide support for individuals, and others, in end of life situations. Ideal for: Those caring for the family members; Funeral directors and celebrants; Carers in care homes; Professionals requiring a refresher relating to loss and bereavement; Participant who wish to work as End of Life Doulas (in paid/unpaid roles)
- What is a good death?
- Loss, grief and bereavement
- What is spirituality?
- Cultural beliefs, religious practices and death
- Advanced care planning
- Exploring who you are
- Social systems and networks (including funeral directors)
- The palliative trajectory
- Meditation I
- Communication skills-part I
- What is a Doula and how do they work?
Book Now to avoid disappointment – Limited Spaces available.